Two finals down, and two more to go! I have been so busy lately with school, but Jason and I have had some fun along the way. Jason's birthday was on Tuesday, and we spent the night watching The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, and playing games. I gave him his present: The Walking Dead edition of Risk. We are going to play it sometime this weekend.
Also, I have been in love with Catherine Lovatt ceramics, and today my cup came in the mail all the way from Germany! I think I will continue to collect her Serax Family Set.
We went to the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston, Texas this weekend. I had to go to Texas to take one of my finals, so we thought we would make a trip out of it. I was so happy that we caught the Age of Impressionism exhibition. This was the last stop, so we soaked up every beautiful minute of it.
I had the most amazing birthday! We went to the Audubon Zoo, and spent the day surrounded by beautiful animals. I am the luckiest girl in the world because Jason went above and beyond to make the day extra special. From waking up extra early to get me a fresh, warm croissant and filling our apartment with black and white balloons, to getting me the most thoughtful gifts. I can honestly say it was my favorite birthday ever.
Also, I just want to thank everyone that called, texted, or emailed me to wish me a happy birthday. My heart is so full it may burst.
Have you ever purchased anything from Aēsop? This is my first purchase and I have to say that I'm very happy with it. They use good, quality ingredients, and it is very aromatic without being overpowering. Also, I love that it is not greasy. I think I will be trying out other Aēsop products in the near future.
1. Go to Disney World.
2. Visit the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee.
3. Eat a watermelon radish.
4. Build a coffee table with reclaimed wood.
5. Learn Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy on the piano.
6. Learn La Vie en Rose by Édith Piaf on the ukulele.
7. Paint once a month.
8. Go camping.
9. Take twelve self-portraits.
10. Bake a turkey for Thanksgiving.
11. Save money for a down payment on a house.
12. Plan our second trip to London.
13. Participate in a Color Fun Run 5K.
14. Sew this shower curtain.
15. Visit five new museums.
16. Hold a baby alligator.
17. Tour the Degas House in New Orleans.
18. Read ten new books.
19. Re-read To Kill A Mockingbird.
20. See Death Cab For Cutie in concert.
21. Make a new friend or reunite with an old one.
22. Learn French.
23. See a stand-up comedy performance.
24. Paint using watercolors.
25. Go to the Petrified Forest in Arizona.
26. Go to Monument Valley in Utah.
Growing up I went to Disney World with my family, and the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee. I have not seen either of these places since I was very little. I want to experience them as an adult, but most importantly I want to experience them with Jason.
I cannot believe that both of us will be 26 this month! My birthday is on the 7th and his is on the 15th.