Thursday, December 18, 2014

Currently


Watching: SOA

Reading: Kinfolk Vol. 14

Loving: the Christmas cards that we have gotten from friends and family. It warms my heart!

Playing with: the new font I downloaded called "Raleway". I love it.

Thinking about: getting a new blog design. I love what 17th Avenue Designs is doing.

Working on: new paintings, always.

Tasting: Tazo green tea.

Listening to: "Goddess" by BANKS. Seriously, that song has been on repeat for days.

Excited to: only six more days until we leave for Arizona! I can't wait to see our families!

Thank you to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for the idea for this post. What are you currently into?

6 comments:

  1. Where are you at with SOA? I missed the first few seasons but was hooked for the last few, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love tazo green tea! gosh, i need to get myself into reading kinfolk and darling magazine! :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read the new Darling Issue 10. I will probably pick that up in the next couple of days. You should definitely try Kinfolk!

      Delete
  3. I'm currently counting down the days until my brothers and I go to Austin for my cousin's wedding! So so excited! Happy Holidays!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Austin is amazing! You are going to have a great time! :)

      Delete