Tuesday, May 19, 2015

New York City


Brooklyn



















The Metropolitan Museum of Art








Central Park


Upper West Side



Flat Iron Building

Jason won tickets to the 104.5 birthday show in Philadelphia to see Of Monsters and Men, Death Cab for Cutie, and Hozier. We couldn't be that close to New York without at least spending a day in our favorite city. We rented a car, and met up with Sara, who is easily one of my favorite people ever. Our day was spent in great company, delicious coffee from Joe Coffee, amazing sights, and many memories made. I can't wait to visit again.

3 comments:

  1. Those tulips are so beautiful it hurts. One day I will visit NYC myself and I know I will feel at home.

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending the day in NYC with you and Jason was amazing! I had so much fun exploring and walking around neighborhoods I normally don't visit, like the Upper West Side. I'm already craving that iced chai tea from Joe Coffee!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete