Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Currently


Jason and I picked out this cactus from Ruth Bancroft Garden, mainly because it resembles Louise Belcher from Bob's Burgers.

Watching: my new favorite show is Bob's Burgers. It's hard to believe that I hadn't seen it until a couple weeks ago. I'm not going to lie: I could be best friends with any of the Belcher kids.

Reading: the last book I read was Everything That Remains: A Memoir by The Minimalists. I just ordered the new issue of Kinfolk, so that will be next up on my reading list.

Loving: our new city. Last weekend we went to the Arts & Wine Festival at Heather Farm Park, and then we walked all around Walnut Creek peeking in at every bookstore and coffee shop along the way.

Playing with: I started sketching and coloring. It feels good to get the creative juices flowing again. 

Thinking about: finding the right space to paint. Our new apartment needs a designated spot for artistic expression.

Working on: selling goods on eBay and Etsy by day, and taking little adventures with Jason and Joker by night.

Tasting: this week I am going to make the shrimp pasta recipe that Chalk White Arrow posted a few weeks ago.

Listening to: Modest Mouse "Good News for People Who Love Bad News". That album has been on repeat for about two weeks now.

Excited to: add more plants to our home. My brother came to visit last Friday, and he brought us a strawberry plant. Also, some of my favorite places we've discovered are the San Francisco Flower Mart and Ruth Bancroft Gardens. 

Thank you to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for the idea for this post. What are you currently into?

No comments:

Post a Comment